GroupWise to Outlook PST Converter software

« Older   Newer »

1. Franklin Sartin

User deleted

GroupWise to Outlook PST Converter Software is a popular email client but due to email crash problem, It's demand is getting down. People tend to move another powerful email clients just like MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook. GroupWise to Outlook converter can help you moving very easily. It is packed with sophisticated algorithms to make the conversion successfully and accurately.

For more :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoe...-converter.html
    stellar-phoenix-groupwise-to-outlook-pst-converter

2. Michael Norman

User deleted

Perfect application to perform the email migration from Novell GroupWise Server to Microsoft Exchange Server, GroupWise user's need third patry applcation which is name as GroupWise to Exchange Migration.

Want to download this software so, visit on - softmagnat.com/groupwise-to-exchange.html

3. Trisha Agarwal

User deleted

I searched for a fast way to Export archive GroupWise mailbox data to MS Outlook & Office 365. As google recommended the tool at the top and many experts suggested various forums, I decided to give it a try; this tool worked as bestowed by experts. In a short period, I could manage to migrate multiple archive GroupWise mailboxes to Outlook and Office 365. My vote for Stellar Converter for GroupWise.

4. simran sharma

User deleted

If you are looking for a fast and prominent utility to convert your GroupWise mailbox data items into Outlook PST file format, then you should go for a professional tool named Weeom GroupWise to Outlook Converter, which is secure and comes with a handy GUI interface through which any user can interact with it and this tool produces accessible and effective PSTs from GroupWise.

Provide some interesting features that are mentioned below:-
    1- Users can produce healthy and accessible PSTs.
    2-Handle oversized GroupWise data items at a time and convert them to Outlook with a single click.
    3-Users can split the outcome PST according to their choice because PST comes with a size limit of 50GB.
    4-A Preview option is also available for users so they can view the data items before the conversion and after the conversion data always remains the same.
    5-Users can import the GroupWise mailbox into numerous other file formats like EML, MSG, and HTML.
    Try its free download version for the first 50 items per folder before investing in it.

for more details, copy the link:- weeom.com/groupwise-to-outlook.php

Concimatore

Group

Status
    Does anyone follow the manual way of exporting Groupwise data to Outlook?

4 replies since 27/4/2016, 10:38   109 views